Board and Staff
Board and Staff
Oregon Tilth is very proud to have the most qualified, competent and dedicated staff in the industry. In all our work we look to help you with your project and help you understand the issues that are important to you. A very dedicated team of individuals who can assist you in whatever you need are here ready and willing to work with you. We pride ourselves on our service and expertise in our community.
Please feel free to email or call at anytime to receive a friendly and warm greeting.
How to reach the Oregon Tilth Office:
- By phone: Call 503.378.0690 to reach a live person who can help to direct your call.
- By fax: Send us a fax at 541.753.4924
- By mail: Send to Oregon Tilth, 260 SW Madison Ave, St. 106, Corvallis, OR 97333
- By email: There are many common inquires that we receive, you can review some of these common inquiries and who to contact, or see the full list of staff with contact information.
The Oregon Tilth Board of Directors is comprised of several individuals who are dedicated to environmentally sound, socially equitable agriculture. Each individual Board member brings a unique and qualified voice in leading our organization.
- President: Lynn Youngbar | Read Bio
- Vice President: John Haapala | Read Bio
- Secretary: Susan Schechter | Read Bio
- Meta Loftsgaarden | Read Bio
|From left to right: Miguel Guerrero (former board member), Susan Schechter, Shelby Zadow (former board member), David Granatstein, Harry MacCormack (former board member), and John Haapala.|