For when a farm is for sale, etc.
- Hallet Family Farm - Internship
- Hallet Family Farm is a new sustainable livestock farmstead. We have been in business since February of 2011. Starting on one small acre of land, and with the help of funding via Kickstarter.com, the Hallets have developed a growing customer base for their Label Rosa pastured broilers and the grass fed and finished Angus beef they are now providing through partnership with other local farmers. Our experience: We have extensive research knowledge on sustainable livestock farming as well as 2 years of hands on experience with rotational grazing of ruminants and broiler chickens. We have completed a 1 year course through the Seattle Tilth Farm Works program which included 6 months of training on the business aspects of running a profitable farm as well as hands-on training for large scale crop agriculture.
- AntFarm - Internship
- AntFarm is a 501(c)(3) youth and family community center focused around local sustainability and youth empowerment. The organization helps local youth develop job skills through various programs and also serves as a hub for community activities.
- UCSC Farm and Garden Apprenticeship in Ecological Horticulture
- UCSC Farm and Garden 2014