Who do I Contact?
short description of who to contact with the most common inquiries
|260 SW Madison Ave, Ste 106
Corvallis, OR 97333
|1725 SE Tenino
Portland, OR 97202
**please note that all mail should be directed to the Main Office in Corvallis, OR, mail is not accepted at the satelite offices
- Questions about your certification or inspection fees or membership dues? The Accounts Manager can assist with your questions.
- Thinking about organic certification? Call our main office phone number, 503-378-0690 to be directed to the appropriate person.
- Already certified and have questions about your plan? or a new material to use? Contact Ana Friesema in the Farm Department or Darin Jones in the Processing Department.
- Are you operating in Latin American and have questions about certification? Please contact our Latin America Specialist, Andrew Black
- Certified operations with questions about International Market access? Contact Jim Pierce, Global Certification Program Manager
- Do you want your fiber or textiles certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)? Contact Darin Jones, Processing Program Assistant
Education and Research
- Looking to advertise in IGT or have comments about In Good Tilth? Please contact the Editor, Andrew Rodman.
- Information about the Organic Education Center (OEC) or how to get involved? Contact Colleen Lockovitch, OEC Program Manager
- Information about the Organic Land Care Program (OLC)? Contact Dave Alba, OLC Program Manager
- Information about technical assistance and possible cost-share funding for natural resources conservation practices on organic farms? Contact Sarah Brown, Organic Conservation Specialist
- Do you have questions about becoming an Oregon Tilth member or member benefits? Contact Chelsea Wilson, Administrative Assistant.
Complete Staff List
If you don't see who you are looking for, see our full staff list