At Oregon Tilth, we try to keep the application process as easy and straight forward as possible. If you’ve already taken the initiative to make your farming practice organic and are ready to apply, check out the application below to start the certification process.
Please include the following information:
Basic forms to provide contact information to Oregon Tilth for your operation. Make sure to also complete the Certification and Trademark Use Agreement that summarizes the terms and conditions of organic certification with OTCO.
- L1 Livestock Activities Checklist
Based on the checklist, identify the sections of the Organic Systems Plan (OSP) that apply to your operation. For each activity that matches your plans or current organic activities, please complete the OSP section(s) indicated.
Remember: Only complete sections of the application that apply to your operation.
- L2M Livestock Products Origin (MAMMALIAN)
- L2P Livestock Products Origin (POULTRY)
- L3NR Non-ruminant Livestock Feed and Water
- L3R Ruminant Livestock Feed and Water
- L4 Livestock Healthcare
- L5 Livestock Living Conditions
- L6 Pasture Management Plan
- L7 Livestock Product Handling
- L8 Livestock Product Marketing
- L9 Livestock Record Keeping
- L10 Livestock Materials
- Livestock Input Verification Evaluation (LIVE)
- Livestock Offsite Grazing Affidavit
- Download all Livestock OSP Document
Email your completed application to [email protected] or mail it with correct certification fees to 2525 SE 3rd Street, Corvallis, OR 97333. One of our staff members will be in contact with you once we receive and process your application.
Have questions about Livestock Certification? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.View FAQ