Successful, accessible, bountiful garden demonstrations depend on a healthy flow of resources, both in the form of materials, time, and cold hard currency. Each of these Groundbreakers, through their thoughtful donations to our garden-based education programs, have become an essential part of Oregon Tilth's gardening community. We, in no small part, depend on the dedication and generosity of those around us in order to grow, educate, and continually enhance all of the Organic Education Center's hands-on offerings. We owe a huge, sustained THANK YOU to all of our Tilth Groundbreakers.
If you are a business or individual interested in developing a collaborative partnership in support of Tilth's teaching garden, please contact the OEC Program Manager.
- Naomi's Organic Farm Supply
- With plenty of warm smiles, quality goods, and good quality advice, Naomi's Farm supply feeds our soil, our curiosity, and our love of friendly local business.
- 2012 Seed Donors
- The wealth of diversity in our garden is largely attributed to generous seed donations from some of our favorite seed companies.
- Nature's Needs
- This OMRI listed, organically approved soil amendment is a crucial part of our soil fertility management, and the plants thrive!
- Plate and Pitchfork
- It has evolved into a summer celebration. A gathering that reinforces the connection between the farm and the food on your plate. Farm & Plate, well that's not very catchy. How about Plate & Pitchfork?
- Portland Nursery
- With a wide selection and many horticultural experts, Portland Nursery has established itself as one of Portland's premier plant peddlers.
- Oregon Tilth Transitioning Farmer Network
- Oregon Tilth launched the Transitioning Farmer Network to help growers shift to organic production. Space still available!
- Shawn Linehan Photography
- Shawn's images have become a stanchion of visual enhancement for our garden-based programs - from web development, to outreach materials, to slide shows, her collection is one that we return to again and again for inspiration.
- Down To Earth Distributors, Inc
- This privately owned company based out of Eugene has been selling quality products for natural living since 1977. They carry a wide array of goods for the urban homesteader, from their own brand of organic fertilizers to an extensive line of canning supplies.
- 2011 Plate & Pitchfork Raffle & Silent Auction Donors
- Each year, during our enchanted volunteer evenings, the Plate and Pitchfork team provides Oregon Tilth the opportunity to host a fundraiser raffle and silent auction.