Organic Land Care Accreditation
Oregon Tilth's Organic Land Care (OLC) Accreditation Program
Oregon Tilth Accredited Organic Land Care
The OLC program works to offer tools and market opportunities for landscape professionals to work under organic principles. The goals of the program include:
- Teaching sustainable landscaping practices that will reduce or eliminate the use of environmentally degrading substances and fossil fuels.
- Providing networking opportunities for organic land care professionals.
- Offering a professional accreditation that is widely recognized throughout the region.
- Increasing public awareness of organic land care.
Accreditation is offered to all individuals who attend the Annual 5-Day Oregon Tilth Accredited Organic Land Care Training, pass the OLC examination, and agree to abide by the program requirements and standards. Accreditation may be renewed in two- year increments through twelve (12) hours of continuing education and a biennial renewal fee of $175.
Learn more about Oregon Tilth Accredited Organic Land Care:
- OLC Overview and Testimonials
- View a complete list of accredited professionals
- Frequently Asked Questions about OLC
- View Upcoming Workshops and Training Sessions
- Purchase/download publications