Dunn Carney will host its second Ag Summit on Jan .19, 2010 at the Holiday Inn in Wilsonville, OR. This half day summit will begin at 8 AM.
Jan 19, 2010
from 08:00 am to 02:00 pm
|Where||Wilsonville, OR, Holiday Inn|
|Contact Name||Marjorie Morford|
|Add event to calendar||
Dunn Carney hosts 2010 Ag Summit
Jan. 19, 2010
8 AM-2 PM
Portland, Ore.-Dunn Carney will host its second Ag Summit on Jan .19, 2010 at the Holiday Inn in Wilsonville, OR. This half day summit will begin at 8 AM. Topics include Oregon Dept. of Agriculture Update, Update on Important Cases Impacting the Oregon Agriculture Industry, and Trespass Laws-what can you do? We will also have two panels. The first panel, moderated by Jack Hoffman, will address success stories in the Ag industry. The second panel, moderated by Tim Bernasek, will address Regulation and Enforcement issues in the industry related to the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Clean Water Restoration Act and Climate Change. Our luncheon speaker, Adam Davis, will give a polling update on the tax vote, governor’s race and more.
- Tim Bernasek, Elizabeth Howard, Jack Hoffman and Anne Foster of Dunn Carney
- Fernando Divina, Terrace Kitchen Restaurant, owner and chef
- Frank Battilega, owner of Big B Farms
- Barry Bushue and Katie Fast of the Oregon Farm Bureau Federation
- Katy Coba, Director of the Oregon Dept. of Agriculture
- Jim Krahn, Executive Director of the Oregon Dairy Farmers Association
- Terry Witt, Executive Director of Oregonians for Food and Shelter
- Adam Davis, Partner, Davis, Hibbitts & Midghall, Inc.
A number of industry organizations are participating in the Ag Summit. These organizations are:
- The Oregon Farm Bureau Federation,
- The Oregon Cattlemen’s Association,
- The Oregon Dairy Farmers Association,
- The Oregon Wheat Growers League,
- The Agri-Business Council of Oregon,
- Oregon State
- You can register for this event by sending an e-mail to Seminars@dunn-carney.com or completing the registration form on the www.dunncarney.com homepage.
- View the brochure (pdf)
About Dunn Carney
Dunn Carney is a leading client-focused law firm in the Pacific Northwest. Attorneys work with clients on a daily basis to develop and implement legal and business solutions designed to avoid the problems that could lead to formal proceedings. In the event of litigation, they have an experienced team of trial attorneys who provide expert counsel and representation in alternative dispute resolution and in the courtroom. Clients have trusted their individual and business needs to Dunn Carney for more than 75 years. Dunn Carney is Oregon’s only member of Meritas, a legal service organization that offers high-quality worldwide legal services through a closely integrated group of independent law firms.