This is a virtual event you can enjoy at no cost from the comfort and convenience of your own home. If you want to know the TRUTH about GMOs and the risks Monsanto, the government, their paid advisors and the media are deliberately hiding from you, then join in this unique, free summit.
Oct 25, 2013 08:00 AM
Oct 27, 2013 12:00 AM
|Add event to calendar||
This is a virtual event you can enjoy at no cost from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
If you want to know the TRUTH about GMOs and the risks Monsanto, the government, their paid advisors and the media are deliberately hiding from you, then join in this unique, free summit.
The GMO Mini Summit is for you if:
- You’re unsure what Genetically Modified Foods are and you’re worried you may have already been affected.
- You’re frightened about GMOs and the future of our food.
- While you prioritize your health, and are diligent about eating wisely, you’re still experiencing allergies, food sensitivities, weight or intestinal issues, and you wonder if GMO foods might be to blame.
- You’ve read articles and maybe even seen documentaries about GMOs, but you feel even more confused from all the conflicting evidence.
- You do your best to eat unprocessed, organic food, but you’re not sure if you’re still unintentionally consuming GMOs.
- You’d like to be able to explain GMOs to family and friends in a quick way anyone can understand.
- You’re outraged at Monsanto’s irresponsible corporate behavior and want to know how to take action in a way that will make the biggest impact.
- You’re on a budget or live where organic foods aren’t available, and would like to know how to avoid GMOs without necessarily having to buy “organic”.
- You want to know how to avoid GMO foods in grocery stores and restaurants.
- You want to support labeling initiatives like Washington’s I-522, and you want to become better informed so you can be an effective spokesperson and advocate.
- You care about healthy food for a healthy and thriving planet.