Sustainable Food Trade Association Webinar Series: Sustainable Products Tracking & Animal Care
Jun 17, 2014
from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Contact Name||Lisa Spicka|
|Add event to calendar||
It’s time for SFTA’s Tricks of the Trade: Sustainability Data Collection & Reporting 4-part webinar series to begin! This four-part series will focus on methods for collecting and reporting commonly reported sustainability metrics through the lens of the SFTA reporting framework.
- Sustainable Products Tracking & Animal Care (Tuesday, June 17th)
- Jessy Servi, Sustainability Manager, Outpost Natural Foods
- Josef Kaufmann, Vice President of Sustainability, Traditional Medicines
- Christine Coltellaro, Handler Certification Specialist, CCOF
- Climate change, Air Emissions, and Energy Use (Thursday, June 26th)
- Shauna Sadowski, Director of Sustainability, Annie’s
- Shandy Buckley, Sustainability Supervisor, Glory Bee
The four webinars will be held at 11 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. MDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT.
NOTE! You can sign up for all the webinars or just for individual ones!
Cost: SFTA members – Free; Non-members $45.00 for the four webinars series or $15 for each webinar.