Sustainable Food Trade Association Webinar Series: Water Use and Solid Waste Reduction
Jun 05, 2014
from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
|Contact Name||Lisa Spicka|
|Add event to calendar||
It’s time for SFTA’s Tricks of the Trade: Sustainability Data Collection & Reporting 4-part webinar series to begin! This four-part series will focus on methods for collecting and reporting commonly reported sustainability metrics through the lens of the SFTA reporting framework.
First up! Water Use and Solid Waste Reduction (Thursday, June 5th). Join Lisa Spicka, SFTA Education Director, along with:
- Rory Schmick, Sustainability and Environmental Affairs Director, Pacific Natural Foods
- Hansel New, Sustainability Manager, So Delicious® Dairy Free
- Brionne Saseen, Facility and Sustainability Manager, Chico Natural Foods Cooperative
- Sourcing & Distribution and Packaging Materials (Thursday, June 12th)
- Jason Boyce, Sustainability Manager, Nature’s Path
- Kristie Steele, Sustainability Coordinator, Hummingbird Wholesale
- Charis Smith, Environmental Coordinator, MOM’s Organic Market
- Sustainable Products Tracking & Animal Care (Tuesday, June 17th)
- Jessy Servi, Sustainability Manager, Outpost Natural Foods
- Josef Kaufmann, Vice President of Sustainability, Traditional Medicines
- Christine Coltellaro, Handler Certification Specialist, CCOF
- Climate change, Air Emissions, and Energy Use (Thursday, June 26th)
- Shauna Sadowski, Director of Sustainability, Annie’s
- Shandy Buckley, Sustainability Supervisor, Glory Bee
The four webinars will be held at 11 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. MDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT.
NOTE! You can sign up for all the webinars or just for individual ones!
Cost: SFTA members – Free; Non-members $45.00 for the four webinars series or $15 for each webinar.