World Ag Expo 2010
With 2.6 million square feet of show grounds and 1,600 exhibitors, World Ag Expo is an industry leader in agriculture expositions. Attracting an annual average of 100,000 attendees, this three day expo transforms Tulare, California into the World’s hot spot for agriculture technology and innovation.
Feb 09, 2010 09:00 AM
Feb 11, 2010 04:00 PM
|Where||Tulare, CA, International Agri-Center|
|Add event to calendar||
43th Anniversary World Ag Expo
"Powering Global Agriculture"
Where: International Agri-Center- 4450 South Laspina Street, Tulare, CA 93274
(Located in California’s Central Valley, 45 miles south of Fresno and 60 miles north of Bakersfield, just off Highway 99. Airfields are located in Tulare, Visalia, Fresno and Bakersfield.)
When: February 09, 10 and 11, 2010
(the second Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of February)
What: The world’s largest annual agriculture exposition celebrating 43 years of innovative agriculture:
- More than 1,600 exhibitors displaying the latest in farm equipment, chemicals, communications, and technology on 2.5 million square feet of exhibit space.
- Free seminars on a variety of topics important to dairy producers, farmers, ranchers and agribusiness professionals.
- Cooking demonstrations by chefs from California’s top restaurants in the World Ag Women Pavilion.
- Free parking and a Park and Ride shuttle service for off-site parking.
- International Business Center
Cost: $12 General Admission; $30 for 3-Day Pass
Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact: (800) 999-9186; Fax (559) 686-5065; email firstname.lastname@example.org