MyOTCO Help for certification details tab
Certification Details display what fields, crops, or products are associated with each certification service.
- Inspection services - The certification service (NOP-Crop, NOP-Handling, US/Canada Equivalence-Crop, etc.)
- Details - For fields, this is the acreage of the field for the given service. Note that if the field is certified for more than one service, the acreage will be repeated for each service in the details column.
For handling operations, the brand is displayed here.
- Information 2 - Gives specific information for products such as if a vegetable is fresh or frozen, or if a dairy product is liquid or powder.
- Certification result - Details if the crop or product is Organic, 100% Organic, Made with Organic, etc.
- Certified on - The date the certification result was given to the crop or product.
- Certification officer - The certification officer who gave the certification result.