MyOTCO Help for documents tab
By default, documents are sorted by date from most recent to oldest. Documents can be ordered by any of the column headings: date, file type, subject, file size, content type, and file name.
- File type includes outgoing and incoming mail, certificates, applications, inspection reports, formulas, and other documents important to organic certification.
- Subject is used to provide additional information about the document beyond file type and file name (i.e. the content of a label).
- File size is the size of the document. Note: File sizes are in bytes - information on bytes, kilobytes, and megabytes.
- Content type is the format of a document. Four common types include xls (spreadsheet), doc (word document), pdf (Adobe document - download Adobe reader here), and tif (image file).
- Filename is the name of the file in the database. Click on a documents filename to download the document.