MyOTCO Help for fields/crops tab
Fields are displayed in pages of ten. To view all fields, use the arrows at the bottom of the table.
- Field No - The field number.
- Name - The name of the field.
- Category - The family of crops such as fruits or vegetables.
- Crop - The specific crop being grown.
- Variety - Specifies the type of crop.
Note: Fields will be repeated for every crop grown in them. Field name "South" will be repeated multiple times for the crops grown in it but still counts as one field.