Biofach 2012 Table Top Offer
OTA is once again hosting first-time exhibitor table tops at Biofach, Nuremberg 2012. Biofach is the leading organic show worldwide that draws exhibitors and show attendees from 128 countries.
OTA is once again hosting first-time exhibitor table tops at Biofach, Nuremberg 2012. Biofach is the leading organic show worldwide that draws exhibitors and show attendees from 128 countries. It boasts 2,346 exhibitors, 71% of which are international, and 44,591 visitors, 43% are international. Biofach, Nuremberg is not just a European show but a chance to showcase your products to a worldwide audience. Don’t miss this chance to experience Biofach with the support of the Organic Trade Association.
The table tops will be inside the OTA booth in the US pavilion. Some of the requirements for participation are as follows:
- OTA will reimburse hotel and airfare for one company representative for first time exhibitors at Biofach, Nuremberg. Hotel and airfare will be reimbursed according to federally allowed per diem rates and Fly America rules.
- OTA will provide a table top booth display within the OTA pavilion in the US pavilion at Biofach, Nuremberg.
- Participant agrees to pay a fee of $500 for this First Time Exhibitor package. This fee is required to hold your space in the pavilion.
- Participant will pay all other expenses not outlined in this agreement (i.e. signage and shipping).
- Participant agrees to fill out a project evaluation form on-site, and follow up evaluations for follow up sales from Biofach.
- Participant must be a US company selling a USDA certified organic product with at least 51% US agricultural content.
After your check and attached registration form are received, I will forward to you travel guidelines for making your reservations. This is a reimbursement program and you will be reimbursed after the show with an invoice and proper documentation.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
In addition… For the second year in a row, OTA will be organizing a very exciting two day tour of the Netherlands on February 13th and 14th. The goal is to assist currently exporting and export-ready US companies specialized in food ingredients to develop their export strategy and broaden their business networks in Europe. The Netherlands is the key access port to the EU market. This is your chance to understand the logistics and strategies of European trade. For more information on this tour, contact Jessica Poingt at email@example.com.