The Organic Report - Winter 2012
The digital issue of The Organic Report has Arrived! Headlines include EU and U.S. sign historic organic equivalence arrangement, OTA closer to industry decision on organic check-off program, Legislative and Regulatory Updates, plus more!
The digital version of the Winter issue of The Organic Report provides quality news and opinions in a dynamic online format.
This issue's headlines:
- EU and U.S. sign historic organic equivalence arrangement
- OTA closer to industry decision on organic check-off program
- Front Piece: On the move
- Gearing up for OTA's Policy Conference & Hill Visit Days
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates
- California Policy Update
- Wholesome Sweeteners has ethical sourcing as its core
- National effort intensifies for labeling of GE food
News from Canada
- COTA launches Canadian organic retail manual
- Producer numbers decline in Prairie region
- From Field to Fork in the Year of the Cooperative
- U.S. cotton market continues to grow
- Board establishes OTA farmer Board seat
- Save on business products and services with OTA
- News From OTA’s Organic Export Program
- End Piece: Where have the organic grain growers gone?
Plus all the regular sections you've come to rely on including Organic News and Trends, New Members, New Products and more.