NRCS: Crop Rotations on Diversified Farms Webinar
Aug 06, 2013
from 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
|Add event to calendar||
Participate in this training to learn about the many variables to consider when developing crop rotations on diversified operations. Emphasis will be placed on considerations for weed, pest, and nutrient management, based on examples and input for farmers. This webinar will focus on material available in Crop Rotations on Organic Farms. Join us for an overview of how crop rotation can be used as a multi-functional management technique to address pests and weeds in diversified systems.
Presented by: Charles Mohler, Ph.D, Senior Research Associate, Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University
Participate - Join 15 Minutes Before Start Time
Continuing Education Credits shown at ConservationWebinars.net.
1) At 15 minutes before start time, an orange join button is available to register. Select the CEU - training certificate check box to document this training for all purposes. Select Step 1 to join the event. Return and complete Step 2 after the webinar.
2) Windows users: We recommend joining this event using the installed AT&T Participant Application. Use the download link provided below to prepare in advance.
3) Audio connection options with dial-in information are provided as you enter the AT&T application. Selecting the telephone option is recommended for the best audio quality.
4) Mac users: You must join this event using the web browser option with telephone dial-in; no software installation is required or supported.
5) Audio only and captioning information are provided at ConservationWebinars.net.