CSA, U-Picks, Farmers Markets
Links and Resources to find local CSA's, U-Picks and Farmers Markets
Following are links to resources to provide you with information to find a local CSA, U-Pick or Farmers Markets.
**please note that not all farms listed on these links are organic or necessarily practice sustainable agriculture techniques. Review the farm profiles closely before making your decision to contact.
- Local Harvest
- LocalHarvest is America's #1 organic and local food website. We maintain a definitive and reliable "living" public nationwide directory of small farms, farmers markets, and other local food sources.
- Website listing of where you can pick your own fruits and vegetables nationwide. Lists local (to you) u-pick operations and what they offer.
- Oregon Farmer's Market Association
- Oregon farmers’ markets are a unique partnership between city residents and farmers. The Oregon Farmers' Markets Association seeks to promote, support and develop this partnership for the benefit of Oregon farmers and Oregon communities. This site includes resources for customers, farmers and market managers.
- Land Stewardship Project
- Focused in the midwest region of the United states the Land Stewardship Project publishes an annual CSA directory list
- Eat Well Guide
- A free online guide to finding local, sustainable, organic food in the US and Canada.