Resources for finding ingredients
The following resource links will help guide you in finding organic and organic suitable ingredients.
- Organic Trade Association - The Organic Pages On-Line
- Organic Trade Association (OTA) is a membership-based business association that focuses on the organic business community in North America.
- One of the largest international databases concerning biological production
- Natural Food Network
- Publisher of the annual "Certified Organic Food Directory"
- Non-GMO Report
- Information for sourcing non-GMO products
- Prepared Foods Wellness Directory
- Ingredient listing for natural products industry
- Institute of Food Technologists Healthful Foods Directory
- Natural products industry buying guide
- 606 Organic
- Listing of available ingredients which are listed on 205.606
- Natural Sourcing
- Natural Sourcing supplies over 500 different organic and conventional oils, butters, essential oils and other cosmeceutical ingredients sourced from reputable manufacturers around the world.
- Organic Seed Finder
- The Association of Official Seed Certifying Agencies (AOSCA) presents the Organic Seed Finder, a free online tool for farmers, certifiers and others looking to source certified organic seed. Users of the online database will be able to search by crop type for certified organic varieties in the marketplace.