Ways to support the work of Oregon Tilth
Oregon Tilth has been advocating sustainable approaches to agricultural production since 1974. Over the years Tilth has grown into one of the largest and most dynamic sustainable agricultural organizations in the US.
With your generous support we:
- Promote programs that foster regional food systems, sustain natural resources, and combat food insecurity through education and enhanced access to food production resources.
- Advocate for state and federal policy that ensures transparency in food production, encourages conservation and sharing of natural resources, and offers equitable consideration of organic production.
- Educate farmers, consumers, legislators, backyard gardeners, retailers and youth about the principles, practices and benefits of sustainable agriculture.
- Enhance the Oregon Tilth teaching garden with ongoing, seasonal, organic growing demonstrations, interpretive signage, quality tools, and hands-on class offerings for backyard gardeners and farmers.
- Provide assistance in project development, identification of granting resources, and support for growers and researchers interested in pursuing on-farm and related research, education and demonstration projects.
We welcome you to contribute in any of the following ways: