At Oregon Tilth, we try to keep the application process as easy and straight forward as possible. If you’ve already taken the initiative to make your farming practice organic and are ready to apply, check out the application below to start the certification process.
Please note: The final rule for the Organic Livestock and Poultry Production practices has been released. All operations must meet the requirements by the dates established in the final rule text. Please review the client notifications and summary documents below for further information. The Oregon Tilth Livestock Organic System Plan documents contain all of the rule requirements and are written to collect the information we need to confirm compliance to the new requirements.
- Notification: Final Rule Organic Livestock and Poultry Practices
- Summary of Final Rule for Poultry and Swine
- Summary of Final Rule for Ruminant Livestock
Please include the following information:
Basic forms to provide contact information to Oregon Tilth for your operation. Make sure to also complete the Certification and Trademark Use Agreement that summarizes the terms and conditions of organic certification with OTCO.
- L1 Livestock Activities Checklist
Based on the checklist, identify the sections of the Organic Systems Plan (OSP) that apply to your operation. For each activity that matches your plans or current organic activities, please complete the OSP section(s) indicated.
Remember: Only complete sections of the application that apply to your operation.
- L2M Livestock Products Origin (MAMMALIAN)
- L2P Livestock Products Origin (POULTRY)
- L3NR Non-ruminant Livestock Feed and Water
- L3R Ruminant Livestock Feed and Water
- L4 Livestock Healthcare
- L5 Livestock Living Conditions Avian
- L5 Livestock Living Conditions Mammalian
- L6 Pasture Management Plan
- L7 Livestock Product Processing
- L8 Livestock Transport and Handling
- L9 Livestock Record Keeping
- L10 Livestock Materials
- Livestock Input Verification Evaluation (LIVE)
- Livestock Offsite Grazing Affidavit
Email your completed application to <http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=Q3YIREFMDFtNL2xXbBwxCjFhdThJ_19> or mail it with correct certification fees to 2525 SE 3rd Street, Corvallis, OR 97333. One of our staff members will be in contact with you once we receive and process your application.
Have questions about Livestock Certification? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.View FAQ