- This event has passed.
2020 Agricultural Biodiversity on Western Farms – POSTPONNED
Conservation Practices Working for Farmers
A conference on practices that conserve agricultural biodiversity and their benefits in western farming systems for conservationists, farmers and other agricultural professionals. The conference covers:
- Farmer preferred practices
- Best methods and plants for practices
- Benefits, beneficial insects and native bees and their impacts in Western cropping systems
- Peter Kenagy, Kenagy Family Farm
- Rachael Long, University of CA Cooperative Extension
- Rex Dufour, National Center for Appropriate Technology
- Mace Vaughan, The Xerces Society
Updated MARCH 17, 2020: Unfortunately, we have had to reschedule the event for a later date. We still have all previous registration entries and will contact everyone with updates as we have them. If you have not registered and are interested in attending the event later this year, please register below to be added to the contact list. If you have questions, please contact Gwendolyn Ellen at email@example.com.
Registration for this event is required: