- This event has passed.
Growing Success: Best Practices in On-farm Food Safety – Corvallis
These workshops, taught by Atina Diffley, nationally known farmer & on-farm food safety expert, will cover practical food safety strategies for your farm, along with up-to-date guidance on FSMA requirements and compliance strategies.
Lunch will be provided.
Workshop # 3
Designed for small-scale, diversified produce farmers that sell primarily into direct and specialty markets
- FSMA produce rule and your farm
- Post harvest handling for quality and safety
- Designing your packing shed for efficiency and food safety
- Introduction to food safety
- Food safety checklists and plan
[callout] Register Today [/callout]