- This event has passed.
Growing Success: Best Practices in On-farm Food Safety – Portland
February 17 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm| $15
These workshops, taught by Atina Diffley, nationally known farmer & on-farm food safety expert, will cover practical food safety strategies for your farm, along with up-to-date guidance on FSMA requirements and compliance strategies.
Lunch will be provided.
Workshop # 2
Designed for small-scale, diversified produce farmers that sell primarily into direct and specialty markets
- FSMA produce rule and your farm
- Post harvest handling for quality and safety
- Designing your packing shed for efficiency and food safety
- Introduction to food safety
- Food safety checklists and plan
This workshop is full please register for the Corvallis workshop or email Heidi Noordijk to be added to the waitlist (<http://www.privatedaddy.com/?q=UGdWO1INUQ5CMjQwel9ObTBZeQ5iM19rMGMJHWROdXNoMw-3D-3D_19>)