- This event has passed.
Risky Business: Assessing Areas of Risk for Current and Potential Organic Operations
July 18, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Risks are threats, but can also be opportunities in life and business. During this webinar we will cover topics to help organic operations make strides in managing various potential risks. The presenters will discuss risk assessment and management for organic farmers and processors, as well as transitioning, new, and long-time producers.
Special points of interest will include:
- common stumbling blocks
- sourcing integrity
- managing equipment prone to contamination
- preventing compliance issues
- managing split production operations
- Brian Scheel, Processing Program Assistant at Oregon Tilth
- Colette Kraft, Certification Officer at Oregon Tilth
Moderator: Brittany Beavers, Customer Service Assistant at Oregon Tilth
Join us for this webinar on July 18, 2017 at 12PM PST/ 3PM EST
[callout]Join the Webinar[/callout]