Risky Business: Assessing Areas of Risk for Current and Potential Organic Operations
July 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Risks are threats but also opportunities in life and business. Organic operations can make strides in managing various forms of risk.
Topics covered in this webinar will be risk assessment and management for farmers and processors as well as transitioning, new, and long-time producers.
Special points of interest will include:
- common stumbling blocks
- sourcing from questionable countries and suppliers
- managing equipment prone to contamination
- preventing compliance issues
- successfully managing split production operations
- and much, much more…
- Brian Scheel, Processing Program Assistant at Oregon Tilth
- Colette Kraft, Certification Officer at Oregon Tilth
Moderator: Brittany Beavers, Customer Service Assistant at Oregon Tilth
Join us for this webinar on July 18, 2017 at 12PM PST/ 3PM ESTJoin the Webinar