International Forms

#International Forms

The USDA National Organic Program has equivalency arrangements with other international organic programs, eliminating the need to acquire additional certification to export your products. However, individual equivalency agreements may require additional forms.

OTCO is here to assist with the navigation of individual country organic standards and agreements. Please contact us at to determine what documentation is required for your operation.