JOIN OREGON TILTH
Oregon Tilth is a member-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We work with farmers, businesses, and government agencies to grow the field for organic farming. Your contribution helps make our education, research, and advocacy possible. When you join Oregon Tilth, you become a part of one of the oldest and most vital sustainable agriculture organizations in the country. By becoming an Oregon Tilth member, you join in the conversation of how we shape our food future and more.
With support from our diverse membership, we:
- Help more farmers succeed in organic farming
- Build healthy soil and conserve biodiversity
- Improve organic standards and ensure the integrity of organic products
- Drive public investment in sustainable agriculture and beyond
- Increase access to healthy food for all people
- Each membership type gets one (1) vote for our board appointments
Our Membership Advisory Committee (MAC) engages in deep discussions of issues that impact the organic community with the goal of providing feedback and information to the Oregon Tilth Board about the needs of the organization’s members. The MAC works together to understand issues raised by all organic stakeholders, identify practical solutions and provide thoughtful insights to the Oregon Tilth Board. If you are a current member of Oregon Tilth and interested in serving on the MAC, please send an email for more information.