Livestock product processing records

Livestock product processing — on farm or contracted — records depend on your product type(s).

What if I use contracted facilities to produce my livestock products?

All off-site, contracted processing facilities such as slaughter or cut and wrap must be certified organic. Required records include current organic certificates, private label agreements (if using), invoices, and shipping documentation.

What if I produce my livestock products on-farm?

When performing on-farm processing, you will need to document sanitation, commingling and contamination prevention, materials, shipping and receiving.

What if I produce organic and non-organic livestock products?

If you have a split operation, you will need a distinct set of records for your organic livestock to demonstrate that they meet organic standards. You’ll also need to demonstrate how organic and non-organic livestock do not commingle.

Get Forms & Documents

Download the documents and forms you need.

Access Blank Forms

Still need help?

Our team is here to assist you.

Contact Support